Professional Development and Training for Merchant Level Sales Agents and ISO professionals. Fast track your knowledge of merchant services in Canada. This Merchant-Service ISO Agent Program brings you the inside training on merchant account sales, merchant rates, fees, charges, products, technology and the small details that most ISO offices don’t want you to know.
Full-time Merchant Level Sales Person, part time Sales Agent or Registered ISO, or you just want to understand credit card processing? Learn the Canadian payment industry here to drive your success!
Today’s Merchant Services Sales Pros need an Edge!
Learn to build effective sales strategies for your business through on-line training resources about credit card processing for sales agents. We’re passionate about helping you improve your knowledge so you can help your merchants. Our mission is to provide real partnership solutions that encourage mutual success. We provide a meaningful impact to our agents by being the most responsive, innovative in order to help them build their business.
What does it take to become a Professional Merchant Services Agent?
Today’s Sales Agents find merchant clients on every street corner in Canada. But so has your competition. The only difference between you and them is your knowledge in the payments industry. The rewards are plentiful and attract many newcomers to the business. Only those trained in becoming a merchant services consultant to their customer will manage to get past the first month as a credit card processing sales agent.
10 Things every Merchant Services Sales Pro must Know
- The Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada, as regulated by the Government of Canada.
- The Visa and MasterCard Merchant Rules and Regulations for Credit Card Processing
- The History of Interchange Rates in Canada and how they affect every merchant
- The Major Players for Electronic payment processing in Canada
- Your most favourable Target market to approach and what to know
- Does your product offering have more value than the competition
- Can you offer a service and answer your merchant’s questions about this industry?
- How will you service your merchants once they are using your product?
- Are you sure you negotiated an attractive revenue share agreement with your processor?
- Is your Independent Contractor agreement mutually beneficial to both you the Sales Agent or ISO as well as your payment processor?