The Card Associations
MasterCard and Visa are worldwide payment service organizations composed of member institutions. They do not:
- . Issue credit cards.
- . Create policies for solicitation of new cardholders or merchants.
- . Establish criteria for evaluating applicants.
- . Set credit limits offered to cardholders.
- . Determine procedures for billing customers.
Components of Bankcard Fees
- . Interchange
- . Assessments
- . Authorization Fees
- . Processing Fees
- . Processor Optional Fees
- . Chargeback and Retrieval Fees
- . T & E Authorization and Processing Fees
- . Ancillary Communication and Network Fees
- . Hardware and Software Fees
[gn_toggle_content title="Transaction Begins"][gn_toggle_content title="Who gets Transaction Fees?"] Learn more…REGISTER NOW!